Tuesday, November 13, 2007

shadows

I had to reshoot my pictures because face it, i hit the delete button by mistake. This was taken around my neighborhood and in my house. I thought there were some awesome shadows when the sun hit my cabinets just right, or coming through a bedroom window. I also noticed when the sun hits a house just right it creates an awesome shadow, although my favorite shadow is the fence. Because based on how it is angled and how the fence is broken it creates an interesting image to me.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jerry said...

The delete button usually deletes only one image at a time... the format menu item, will wipe out the whole memory card at once...

Do you have a fotothing screen name yet?

Bonita said...

No i will do that now.

Jerry said...

Let us know what it is when you get it so I can add you to the list of "friends"

Bonita said...

its bdcris