Sunday, November 4, 2007

Better late than never


Sorry for the delay all. I'm back for Digital Photograpy II since I really enjoyed DPI. My name is Michael Bradshaw, I now have three children, Victoria 6, William 2, and Amelia 4 months. I have just four classes left after this mod for my BS in CIS. I'm really looking forward to the assignments as this class truly is enjoyable and full of great ideas; things we normally wouldn't think to do or try. Here is a picture of me just after mowing my lawn this morning. I blurred the picture since I havn't shaved yet and I had some sweat from the yard work.

2 comments:

Jerry said...

Hi Michael!

Welcome back... nice light.

JerryF said...

Hi Mike,
Don't feel bad I was also working all day and into the night. Look on the good side shouldn't have to mow the lawn much longer. Just got to wait for the leaves to fall. Then we can devote all our time to take photos LOL.
JerryF