Monday, November 5, 2007

Natalie's Introduction



It's Natalie everyone! The camera had caught me a little off guard! LOL Anyhow, It's a pleasure to share this class with you all. I'm a Junior here @ AMC with a Business Admin. Major. My concentration is undetermined as of yet. Outside of school I work full time with the Government in the U.S.Army Department. Interesting and Different if I could describe my job in 2 words. I devote the rest of my life to traveling and launching a T-shirt line by the name of Nai'chels Couture (Aug of 08). Hope to chat with you all soon. TTYL

4 comments:

Jerry said...

Welcome Natalie!

Looks good. Good luck with that new business....

Anonymous said...

I love your picture. Hope to communicate with you throughout the class.

Shay is back! said...

Hello Natalie, I am shayla. I am in your class and i hope you enjoy the class!

daddyman said...

Nai'chels sounds really sharp! Go Nai'chels, Go!