Saturday, November 24, 2007

Colors After Sunset on West Haven Beach

As I was saying before I lost my posting, for the last two weeks my children and I have been sick. My youngest was hospitalized with pneumonia, and my eldest also caught it, but not hospitalized. After recovering from that, my mother ended up being hospitalized last weekend, which left me playing catch up, for this week. I went to West Haven Beach between 4:30 and 5:00 o’clock pm. I utilized what little lighting I had to take a few shots to post. I hope you enjoy them, I know they are not much, especially after seeing everyone’s pictures, but they are a little something.

Different rock formation

These are my favorites, they look blurry without the flash, but the colors are beautiful as the sun sets.



1 comment:

Jerry said...

The camera shake is from too slow a shutter speed due to the low light conditions... Sometimes blur can be expressive and say more than sharpness... especially in the case of the middle two shots of the sunset.