Sunday, November 4, 2007

Jeremy Grondzik


Hi everybody! My name is Jeremy Grondzik and I am very excited about learning how to harness the full potential of the digital camera. I travel quite frequently for work and for vacation and always make sure I have my digital camera with me. I am hoping I learn how to take better pictures, and learn how to do make full use of all of the editing possibilities that are available.
When I am not at work or school I enjoy spending time with my wife, and walking and hiking with my dog Willie. Music is also a huge part of my life. I play guitar, bass, and a little bit of keyboards. Not a day goes bye when I am not either writing, playing, or listening to music.
The photo included here was supposed to be just a photo of me. However, the red eyed monster over my left shoulder decided to join my photo shoot.

1 comment:

Jerry said...

That must be your pup....

Welcome... be sure to post a picture to your fotothing account so that I can add you as a friend...