Sunday, November 4, 2007

Gerald (Jerry) Farina



Hi All,

Sorry about posting so late but I've had a lot on my plate this week. This is my first digital photography course. I'll date myself by saying as a child 8mm movies were popular, then 35mm slides as a teenager. I remember the days of using a light meter. Now many of us just point and shoot. I hope to learn how to use some of the extras on my digital camera. As most of you, I hope to improve my shot making skills. I look forward to learning form all of you. I've joined Fotothing under JerryF. Please add me to your friend list. I will upload some photos this week to share with you. I think this will be an enjoyable course and I'm looking forward to viewing all your photos.

Jerry Farina

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Welcome Jerry!

I like the straight ahead, matter of fact photo of yourself you posted.

dvia1 said...

Hi Jerry - yeah you and I are the old men.

malloct said...

Jerry, Bridget told me she thought you were in this class, together again after all this time. Nice to see your smiling face.
looking forward to working together again. Love Kathy