Sunday, November 11, 2007

Heck of a day






Between the dead computer and my dead camera battery, I've come up with some slim pickins this week. Of course, I will be sure to post more on the 'city' assignment. What I have here are a few nice shots I managed to tinker with before everything went to hell on me.

The first is the door. There is always something nice about a good quality doorway. I've seen coffee table books full of them. The sun was a little low for my taste here, but it passes for the sake of this objective.

From there I found a vent that I found to look interesting, much like sun rays. At the time of day this picture was taken, the sun being low was a good thing, giving me shade and glare where I wanted it.

The last one I can post for now is a shot from the ground looking at some paint half in and half out of the sun. Just thought it looked neat, I'm not very happy with it. On a lighter note, I think I'm going to get a new Apple machine to replace the MS product I'm using now: )

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Nice work! The class is definitely picking up stem!

Jerry said...

That's steam!

Jerry said...

Doorways are a classic... I like the blur/selective focus on the louvers... nice and strong...

Do yo have a fotothing account yet?