Friday, November 9, 2007

NYC

Last week I was so excited to go to the city for my birthday thinking I am going to get some great shots for week 2. Well, not only was it 40 degrees, cold and dreary, there were 400 million people everywhere. So I am including some of the shots that I particularly like...I seem to have an affinity for the focal B&W setting on Picasa2. I have also posted the rest on fotothing under mpayne. Has anyone else noticed how since starting this class you seem to look at everything as a potential picture? I have really seen things in a different "light". Thanks for looking and Enjoy.





Gate or Grate?






Concrete Jungle - I just like this one.




Bryant Park - Outside Women's Restroom.

4 comments:

Elesia a.k.a. Lisa said...

I enjoy these shots. I thought they were unique especially the shot of the ladies bathroom with the chain and vine around it.

daddyman said...

I agree with Elesia. your shots are original.Beautiful! Appears you've been doing this sort of thing for awhile.

Jerry said...

I love the fact that you have already noticed that you are looking at things differently! Normally I hear comments like that at the end of class.

I do like the light in the oval window... the chain and leaves is sensitive too...

JerryF said...

I really like all of your photos. Al you need is for Tarzan to be swinging from the chain. The photo of the window is very nice.