Saturday, November 3, 2007

Claudia Supparo


Hello! My name is Claudia Supparo. I am a senior this year, and my major is English. I plan on continuing my education by someday obtaining my Master's in Bilingual Education.
I was born in Montevideo, Uruguay. Uruguay is on the eastern coast of South America, and borders with Brazil and Argentina. I moved to the United States when I was four years old. I love this country, but I miss my family dearly. The only family I have here are my parents, my younger sister, and my infant daughter.
I live in Hamden with my boyfriend, Shadow, and our beautiful daughter, Raven Raine. Shadow is a stay-at-home dad, who works from our home as a guitar instructor. He is also in a Metal band called Suicide Dream. I am an artist as well! I paint and draw. There is always music or art in our home. (That at least explains our daughter's hippie name!)
Since, I have always loved art, I thought I might do well with photography. I had a hard time with this self-portrait photo. I tend to be the one behind the camera, and am rarely in any pictures.
I look forward to learning about photography, and seeing the class photos as well.
Claudia :)

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Hi Claudia,

Thanks for the great photo and your bio... Welcome to class!

Mpayne said...

OK- how many times have we talked and I know nothing about you! My son thought you were in a barn - it took us a minute to realize that was a mirror with a fence behind it. Apparently Sunday mornings are our slow time.

The Grondz said...

Hi Claudia,

This shot came out really nice. I have to agree the previous comment. I actually thought you were inside of a barn. I don't know if you planned the shot to get that look or if it was a coincidence. Either way nice job.