Friday, November 2, 2007



Hi, my name is Jamie and I am a senior at Albertus Magnus. I will (hopefully) graduate in Decemeber with a degree in Social Sciences. I went to Mount St. Mary's in New Burgh, New York for a year but then decided that I did not like being away from home. I started going to Gateway Community college in 2003 and graduated with an Associates in Early Childhood Education. I am currently working at Midstate Medical Center full time while taking five classes this mod. I know that I have a lot on my plate, so I keep on reminding myself that I will be all done in Decemeber. I don't have any kids but I do live with my boyfriend and dog, so that kind of counts as having 2 children.

I am looking forward to taking this class. I took an art photography class back in high school and really enjoyed it. I have to admitt that I am not very computer literate and I am not very creative, so any one that wants to give me their "two cents" I am more than willing to listen. Thanks and its great meet you guys!

5 comments:

Jerry said...

Hi Jamie,

Welcome! This class will certainly help you become more computer and internet savy as well as more creative.... Getting this far is already an accomplishment...

Looking forward to working with you over the next few weeks.

Claudia said...

Hi Jamie :)

I love this picture! Are there two mirrors? How did you do this?

Claudia

Mpayne said...

Ok first Lulu, great picture. Second, How did you sneak 5 classes by me!!! (I am so fired, lol). I cant wait to see photos of the "kids".

JerryF said...

Hi Jamie,
Great use of the mirror or mirrors. I thought my plate was full until I read your post. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
JerryF

COUTURE said...

I Jamie, It's Natalie Boyd. I have you in my other class also. (Sexual issues of morality) Your Pic came out nice by the way. Keep up the good work.