Saturday, November 3, 2007

David Via


Hello everyone - my name is David Via and this is my first photography Class. I'm excited about learning more about taking pictures. I'm married with four children, and they are all grown. So, you get an idea of how old I am.


I work for Comcast Cable and I've been there twenty years.


I'm looking forward to receiving my Associates in December in Business Management.


I'm originally from Virginia, yet I was raised in Detroit Michigan and I currently live in Hamden. Look forward to seeing everyones pictures.


David

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Hi David,

Welcome!

Great to have you in this class....

Mpayne said...

Hey

I hope all is well with you. I forgot you were taking this class. This should be a blast!

JerryF said...

Hey David,
Welcome aboard nice to see somebody about the same age. I'm also excited about this course hope to have some fun while improving my skills. Looking forward to seeing your photos.
JerryF