Sunday, December 2, 2007

Winter is upon us

I took some time today after the early snow to get some shots at the local state park. There isn't much in the way of color now that winter is setting in, but I took what I could find and ran with it. Hope you enjoy. I will continue on with the outdoors theme going forward. In case nobody has noticed, I love shots of rocks. I spent most of my time as a child out in the woods exploring or looking for rockshelters that might hold some prehistoric artifacts. Anywhere you look in CT woods, you'll come across stone walls proving that there really was farming going on here years ago: )






2 comments:

Jerry said...

It was a good day to be out... I love the winter woods myself to shoot in... The top and the 5th down are the strongest as is... with some editing, the others could be made stronger too....

RedheaD said...

Jerry, do you have any suggestions for me? I'm not sure what else I might be able to do. The stand alone tree is already altered.