Monday, December 17, 2007

New Page Posted

As you finish up your assignments, I thought it would be helpful to you to have a checklist to use to go over your assignments. I'll be doing the grades later this week and I'll be using this to go by. I know some of you have fallen behind and I want you to know that it is okay to make up the work and not be penalized. In the future, I will institute a week by week grade for each student to help you stay on track. There is a link on the right in the links section and here it is as well:

http://jnevins.com/digitalphotographyrubric.htm

As you know, there is a 5 image per day limit to the free version of fotothing. If that is a problem for you, you can either upgrade your acct to pro, or open another account at another Photo sharing site such as flickr.com, www.kodakgallery.com and the like... they are free.

Thanks Jessica... I posted Ryan's portrait as a great example of the window light project on the criteria ckecklist.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Awww that is too cool!!! I got a little teary eyed! Mr. Ryan Sandler is famous!!!

Thanks again for a great mod!!