Thursday, December 20, 2007

Atheneum Site

I'm trying to upload my works of art from the Atheneum site. I'm not sure how to get my work uploaded. I entered the URL labels but it doesn't seem like the anthing came up. I'm going ahead with the post just to see what happens. If anyone who has uploaded from Atheneum please respond as to you did it. Thanks After completing the post. If you click on the X my works from the Atheneum site will come up. Sorry I haven't been able to find a way to save them to my computer yet.


2 comments:

Elesia a.k.a. Lisa said...

Hi Jerry-
I am not sure if you can get them from the URL. Follow Prof. Nevins guidelines below, then once you do this. You should have developed a file in picture and be able to post them from picasa. Hope this helps.

Basically you press "print screen" on your computer keyboard (pc's)... that puts the whole screen in the computer's memory as an image then you need to open paint (start>all programs>accessories>paint. Now paste (edit>paste) the screen shot in and use the square select tool and outline your image. Next go edit>copy to and name your file and save it to a place where you can find it again... From there you can up load it to here and fotothing...

Jerry said...

Thanks Lisa! Perfect instructions!