Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fake Fotos













I had a good time with this week's assignment but I could not upload any of them to my fotothing account even though I saved them as both bmp and jpg files so if anyone has any suggestions, I will gladly take them. I actually named my pictures. They are All Seeing, Rings of Fire, Smokescreen, Time Flies, Airplane Fantasy, Apple Martini, Checkerboard Square and Eclectic. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed my classmates contributions.

5 comments:

The Grondz said...

While all of these awesome, the Apple Martini is something special. You nailed it. It reminds me of an Andy Warhol painting. I want to hang it up in my house or at the very least use it as my computer desktop photo.

Jerry said...

Great Helen!

Don't know why they wouldn't go to fotothing too but they are here and all very good!

Lisa Aguayo said...

Hey Helen,

Those are awesome! The first, third and last one are my favorites!

I'm glad you figured out how to use the color! Wasn't it fun?

Elesia a.k.a. Lisa said...

Very nice work Helen. I really enjoyed them.

COUTURE said...

O. M. G the apples are so tasteful - nice simple and clean is what I got from that picture. I love the background. I'm speachless!