Friday, December 21, 2007

Digital Photography MOD 2

Congratulations To All,

I had a chance to review all our posting to the blog today and it's amazing to see the improvement from beginning to end. From the beach, to light & shadows, to macro, to portraits and finally our surreal creations, we should all be pround of our accomplishments. Thanks to all of you for your comments and sharing your work with me. I really enjoyed everyones work. I for one will never say a photo is just a photo. For one thing, I now realize just how difficult it is to get a great shot. I have to admit that luck plays a role in that you need to be at the right place at the right time but more importantly is being able to open your eyes. By opening our eyes we are able to see that special effect that results in a great photo. Each week we were challenged to open our eyes to a different photo enviornment and now each time I see a great photo I will looking to see what features made it great.

Thanks Jerry, for opening my eyes and Happy Holidays to All

Jerry Farina

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Wow... Thanks so much Jerry for truly understanding what could be accomplished by taking this class...

Good travels to you as you go forward with new "eyes"...

Merry Christmas.