Saturday, December 1, 2007

A couple recycled pics

To start I've posted the original pic on top and the altered version below. This first picture is the view from my favorite camping spot in Bar Harbor, ME. I try to get there annually for some summer fun and artifact collecting. This pic I used the clone tool to remove the pine branches seen in the foreground and then I added a crosshatch pattern to the picture giving the illusion of a painting.



Like everyone else, it's tough to find time. Tomorrow is open and I'll be out on an excursion. The photo below was taken about a year ago and it is one that needed to be reworded and used. My brother in the background had to do so I just used the clone tool in photoshop. I think his looks great now. Look at that hair!

2 comments:

Elesia a.k.a. Lisa said...

Hello MikeB,

Great pictures. I love the cannon shot with the little girl on it. Is she your daughter or niece?

RedheaD said...

That is my oldest daughter Victoria.