Wednesday, October 31, 2007



Monday, October 29, 2007

Lil-O-Me (Week 1)

My name is Elesia Moncrease. I was born in the south, but raised in Connecticut all my life. However, those Southern values remain the same. This is my Senior year at Albertus, my major is Social Science, and I am not ashame to say I am glad it is almost over...LOL. It took lots of hard work, discpline, and a good oh fashion strap (just kidding), but seriously, a lot of work, dedication, and motivation. My main motorvators my children and the desire to live that "Good Ole American Fashion Dream." I have two handsome sons, of course a mother would say that. They are ten and seven years old; they are true WWF (which to them is the old days), now apparently it is WWE or ECW, fans. So as you know when there's no school night, guess what I am watching, when I am not bombarded with homework :-). I currently work with trouble youths, who are also like my children, because of the relationship I have established with them. I worked in the education field for 8 years and hope to do so a couple more. I want to relocate back to the south, to enjoy the fruits of country life-peace, hospitality, homestyle cooking etc. Well I can go on for hours, however, I am going to spare your time. I hope we have a wonderful experience and I look forward to meeting everyone. GOOD LUCK!

3 comments:

Mpayne said...

You were really happy to take that picture huh? I am a big wrestling fan too! Can't wait to see more photos!

Jessica said...

Lisa!

Welcome!! Congrats on this being your Senior year!! How exciting!

Jerry said...

Hi Lisa...

You did it... I just heard your message at 10:43 pm... Looks like you have things figured out.

Welcome.