Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lisa Aguayo

Hi Everyone,

My name is Lisa Aguayo. I'm a Sr. and am ready to graduate! I'm looking forward to using my creativity to learn how to create fabulous photos.

I am a student at night, a Program Manager by day, a mother (all the time) and this week, A BRIDE TO BE!!!! I'm getting married on Sunday and am crazy busy! So, this photo is the best I could come up with for now. It's actually the first time I have ever uploaded a picture so hopefully I did it right! I was trying to be a bit more creative but if you can't tell, I'M TIRED and I think I'm coming down with a cold...so, this was the best I could do for now!

Looking forward to meeting you all and seeing the pictures we all come up with this MOD!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Lisa!! Welcome!! Congrats on your up and coming wedding!

Thanks for the comments on my prof! Running around after little ones really does make us forget about looking fab.

You certainly won't have that problem on Sunday! Best Wishes!

Jerry said...

Hi Lisa,

Your post made me smile... Thanks for posting a picture and you absolutely did it correctly.

Have fun on Sunday! Congratulations!

Mpayne said...

Wow, a senior and a bride...could you be any busier. Congrats. on both! I hope you post some wedding pictures.

Jamie Lynn said...

Hi Lisa,
Congratuations! and its great to meet you. Have fun on your wedding day!

Helen said...

Lisa, can't wait to see you Sunday. I know you are going to make a beautiful bride!