Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Morganna


Hello Everyone,


Some of you may know me as that crazy coordinator in ADP office and for those of you who don't, everything you've heard is probably true. I have been working at AMC for 4 years now. I graduated from the day program in 199? and went on to get my MA from Fairfield University. I am the mother of an 8 year old boy named Zephaniah and I love him to death. I am a die hard Yankees and Patriots fan. For all you Red Sox fans, I know, I know, you won it all...now be quiet it's football season!

I hope to develop a better "eye" for taking pictures once I have completed this course. Since I absolutely HATE having pictures taken of me, this self portrait was almost my undoing. So, here it is and I hope you like it.


9 comments:

Elesia a.k.a. Lisa said...

Morganna-

Nice posting, You are crazy for real. I look forward to taking this Digital Photography class with you. Let's see where this journey takes us in the Digital world.

Mpayne said...

Does my photo look extra blurry to anyone because it didn't look that way when I originally posted it? I did do some editing but it was clearer on my laptop.......I knew the camera gods were against me? Let me know and I will try to repost it! Thanks

Lisa Aguayo said...

Hi Morganna,

Thanks for your well wishes! I think your photo came out just fine!

Jessica said...

Morganna!!! I saw your picture and the first thing in my mind was, she looks like someone I know! It was YOU!

How great to have you in this class. This should totally seal the deal for you with my last name issues, Sandler, Lubinski, T-Mobile Girl! LOL

Welcome to Photog Class!! This class should be a blast!!

P.S. I second the Red Sox comment!! So what 2 wins in 4 years. Start bragging when you guys get to 26! :-)~~

Jerry said...

Hi Morgana...

Nice self portrait!

Glad you are in this class!

Jamie Lynn said...

Hi Morgana,
Its Lulu Roxbury! Glad to see your in my class, now I get to bother you all the time!

Bonita said...

I have seen it all and love the picture. The picture is fine and now its football season so no more talk about baseball. I look forward to pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I love your picture. It's very creative. I will give you my myspace as soon as i get it running. My music will be posted there as well as my website.

dvia1 said...

Hi Morganna - nice picture. I'm fine thank you. See you soon.