Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jessica Sandler

Hi Everyone!! Some of you already know me! This is my 3rd class with Jerry. I love photography. When I took Digital Photography 1 in the summer I really enjoyed "finding myself". I love the challenge of looking beyond what we normally see. I hope I can do the same this mod.

A little about me. I am a wife and mommy. The two best jobs in the world. I am also a manager...it pays the bills. My son is 18 months old. He and his step brother are usually the subjects of most of my work when I am not in class mode!

I look foward to learning from everyone!

Here is a pic I took of myself a few weeks ago. I was going to a concert with my husband. I wasn't feeling "frumpy" so I decided to capture the moment. It's a bit diva, I know.

Good Luck Everyone!



PS. I know the flash is on...ouch! :-)

9 comments:

Jerry said...

Hi Jessica!

Thanks for being the first to post and leading the way. I'm hoping to get you moving to new heights in this mod, photographically.

It's good for a mommy to feel like a diva occasionally!

Lisa Aguayo said...

Hi Jessica,

I'm a mother too and I rarely feel like a diva, so it's nice that you were able to capture that moment and share it with us!

Made me want to strike a pose!

Mpayne said...

Hey Jessica,

Nice photo and your son is so cute!
You are working that Diva pose! Maybe one day I'll feel that confident in front of the camera.

Elesia a.k.a. Lisa said...

Hi Jessica,

Nice photo! I must agree with Jerry and the rest. It is good for moms to feel like divas.

Lisa Aguayo said...

Thanks for the well wishes!! Your son is an absolute CUTIE!!!!

Jessica said...

Aww thanks guys for the comments on Ryan!

Check out more pictures of him and my other work on www.fotothing.com/jsandle

Helen said...

Jessica, I thought your picture was great - more glamorous than diva. I wish mine had come out that well. I feel quite frumpy compared to you!!

Bonita said...

Nice Picture Jessica, and feeling like a diva and being a mom is great. Im not a mother but i see what my friends go through so if you can be a mom and a diva GO FOR IT!!!

COUTURE said...

Hello Jessica, it's Natalie, I noticed your hand in the back of the photo and thought it was really creative. Did you plan for it to be there? Or was there a mirror somewhere?