Sunday, October 28, 2007

Welcome!


Hi Everyone and welcome to the blog for the Mod 2, 2007 online digital photography class!

This class may be unlike any other class you have ever taken. You success is entirely driven by your shooting and creative activity. Weekly assignments are designed you get you to see and think more "photographically". There are no tests or papers due in this class.... rather, you will be creating an online portfolio of your work as you move from week to week. Quality AND quantity count. Keeping up with your work on a week to week basis also counts. Everything you need to complete this class successfully can be found in the class syllabus linked from the list of links on the right. Tuesday I'll post a step by step "What do I have to do this week"? list of things to do. Not to worry though! This class is designed with the beginner in mind and it IS supposed to fun and enriching... I am here to help you succeed.

Fall is a great time to be taking this class as the weather is great and the colors are still wonderful before winter sets in full time. You can post to the blog and your portfolio from any computer on the Internet from any where in the world. Looking forward to getting started with you...

-Jerry

2 comments:

Shay is back! said...

Tuesday, November 6, 2007
MOD 2, Digital Photography 1



Well, well, well. I see that i have an amazing class to interact with.
About me, I am a freshly 22 year old student that transferred here two years ago. I am a Full-time student, Full-time worker and a Life long daughter. I have five sibblings, which my sister Skyla also attends Albertus Magnus College. I am a bouncer in a night club and i also work for the New Haven Board of Education. I have no kids and a doggy. The experience that i have with digital cameras is basic. I can say it is more than basic, but i would just be telling all of my secrets. I hope this class will be nice and enjoyable..... I hope to share some beautiful pictures and i hope we can all learn from each other.

malloct said...

Jerry, my name on fotothing is malloryct, can you add me as a friend so I may add everyone else in class.
Thanks